Extraordinary 5561 sf Custom Neo-classic Estate Home sitting on one-half acreID #:598213
- This executive custom home features Four Bedrooms, Four Full and One Half-Baths, and a Three-car Garage. Additional features are Two Offices, Exercise Room, 2-story Game Room with Mahogany Lawyer Block Paneling, 4 sets of stairs, Interior and Exterior Wood-burning Fireplaces, Gas Firepit, a Sauna House, and a Pool and spa with a full Pool Bath/Changing Room with exterior entry.
- The master bedroom suite features two walk-in closets, en suite office and an exercise room, with exterior entry onto a large balcony overlooking the backyard. The guest suite features full bath and walk-in closet.
- At the back of the house is a beautiful, covered patio with slate floor, fireplace, firepit, and outdoor kitchen, and a second story covered balcony with tile floor, off the master bedroom, overlooking the beautifully landscaped pool, spa, sauna and large backyard.
- The exterior features extensive landscaping, an irrigation system, stone walls and columns, a Morgan storage building and private entry into Meadowgreen Park.
- The interior has high ceilings and has been meticulously finished and decorated, with exquisite moulding, wall finishes and window treatments throughout.
- This home sits in the desirable Windsor Subdivision, a safe and quiet pocket subdivision in the Port Neches School District. This home did not flood during Harvey or any other weather events.
- Furniture and décor available for purchase.
- Priced at only $160/SF
- Granite Countertops
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Never flooded
- Fenced Yard
- Swimming Pool
- Spa/Hot Tub
- Garage (Attached)
- Breakfast Area/Nook
- Walk-in Pantry
- Dining Room
- Exercise/Yoga Room
- Home Office
- Bonus Room
- Master Suite/Retreat
- Security System
- Close Distance to Town/Shopping
- Community Tennis
- Community Playground
- Walking/Jogging/Bike/Hiking Trail
Partner Provided Listing
Information provided is for viewer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties the viewer may be interested in. All information is deemed reliable but its accuracy is not guaranteed and the viewer should independently verify all information.